Wednesday 21 November 2018

Back From Abroad

Heya - that's me back and had some time to work on some stuff last night. As promised I'll post another wee teaser. There's still going to be a lot of rendering to do as I couldn't do any for several months, so most scenes shall need small amendments and then re-rendered which takes time, but alas there isn't much I can do about that.
I'm very much looking forward to finishing it however and posting it out for you lot to enjoy, hopefully it shall be worth the wait :x
Although I do like how it's coming along.


10 comments:

  1. After THIS teaser will look forward to...) I'm sure it's worth it.))
    Thank you.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, looks great, I really love what I see! You are still one of the best. If there is any way to help you, just drop a word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, can't wait for the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, based on the teasers, it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome.Will it be ready by december?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Alexstrasza movie, I hope Tyrande and Ysera make them cum 2 times... or more !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Your work is stunning as always. The Tyrande model looks beautiful.
    Also, I'm sorry, since this may be the wrong place to ask, but do you plan on creating a movie with a thick Draenei in the future? I think it's the only popular race that is missing from your work. Thank you for your time! Much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you have other sites i can follow you? because theres a tumblr purge happening

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on finishing the project! :D
    Hope you finish soon.

    ReplyDelete