Monday 3 September 2018

Small Update

Hey all, small update. Progress is coming along decently with the scenes, but with a few different real-life issues I need to focus on, as well as PC problems it's a little slower than I hoped.
For whatever reason 3ds Max is crashing when I start to render. I'm fairly sure it's due to Windows 10, as I changed to it a while back from 7 on the PC I use for my projects. It also turns out going back from Win 10 to Win 7 isn't as easy as you would think. I'm going to just do a hard-wipe of my HDD and reset it back to zeros and put Win7 back on after that. It will take a few days to finish the wipe so I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to do that and back-up all my stuff.
In the meantime I've still been able to work on the project inside 3ds Max, just not been able to perform test renders which has resulted in a lack of stuff to show for teasers.
However, to provide you guys with at least something here's a picture I was able to render off.

I'll also be away on holiday next week. Anyways once I've got the render crash issue sorted I'll get a gif teaser posted up.


8 comments:

  1. Unlucky turn of events. At least I hope you enjoy your holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get sorted out for you, man. Can't wait for the new scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man the hiatus is really painful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love an update on where you are. If just a short text. The suspense is not fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. will you do more Sylvanas video in future?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for it
    Hope it's finished soon
    Also how was your holiday break?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye I want it finished too tbh! :P Holiday was good, lots of sunshine and sea, thanks for asking!

      Delete