Tuesday 5 December 2017

Inactivity

Hey guys - I'd like to apologise to you all for my inactivity these last few months, and was personally surprised at just how long I'd been gone from here.
I should have posted up something way sooner but had a lot of real-life stuff going on which has taken most of my animation time away from me and so I had little to share, but at the same time should have logged on to let you know why I haven't been online much, so sorry for that.
I'll be out the country for a coupla weeks but I'm hoping to have a much smaller project I've been finding time to work on finished around New Year or near enough.
After that I hope to begin work on a piece for someone's character.
If my free time clears up a little more I'm also keen to work on a Tyrande movie involving tauren as this has been a very popular request. My movies may need to be shortened in length but we shall see what happens.
Apologises if I've missed any messages also but feel free to send me any questions you might have and I should be able to answer them later this month when back home.

In the meantime here is an image of the small project I've been finding some time to work on these last few months and I hope to have it out not too long after I'm back in the country as the majority of the work is already completed on it.


17 comments:

  1. Hey, man, I'm glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finaly <3,

    Ive see in 2015 you've got a Project with 2 taurens and a girl, what about that ? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was put on hold, no plans to continue it right now however!

      Delete
  3. Good to know you didn't abandon everything without a word, that seems to be the new fad now. Take all the time you need obviously. You're still the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Project aside, glad that you are still around man! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you man for you works) You are the best in your business!))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya, glad to hear that you are back, alive and well. And that little preview already excites me. I can't wait to see what you have up you sleeves for us in the future. Take all the time you need for finishing your art I don't mind waiting some extra time for some extra content :D Have a great time!

    PS: Please don't fail me again, bloody publish again. This is the fourth Browser I try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you didn't quit without saying a word.
    Take all the time you need, just happy to see you're still around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you're still around. Can't wait to see what you have next for us! The preview picture looks great - hopefully there will be a bit more than just a Blowjob though whatever you decide, it will be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WELCOME BACK DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers all and Happy New Year ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you're back from vacation. Can't wait to see your new movie!

      Delete
  11. What you could do Insignious, you could try to cram more into less space. Shave off a few extra seconds of a riding/fucking loop, and try to fit more cumshots into the mix.

    It's a shorter movie, but there's still plenty in it to make up for the loss.

    Plus there are "implied" cumshots inside mouth, pussy, etc, could be easier to animate and render then the facials themselves. Could even through in some saucy sound effects, etc.

    Also. Welcome back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah looking into different options/ways to change it up.

      Delete
  12. I wish you did troll female again with new models :( they look way better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where are you man?(

    ReplyDelete