Tuesday 26 May 2015

Back! - And Here's Assumi With An Orc!

Hey ladies and gents - that's me back so the good news is I can continue working on Alexstrasza, and I'm not the only person doing "some work" on her! :o

Anyways, the even better news is I've posted the little surprise GIFs up I promised earlier - so please do enjoy :)

If you like, you can click HERE to download a rar. of the gifs plus the higher quality .wmv versions.

They are a gift from Iselda to Shina for their birthday - featuring Shina's warlock - Assumi - and a very horny orc!



6 comments:

  1. Very hot scene !
    There are improvements on the facial animation ! And also, nice bouncing tits work !

    But who is the other one working on Alexstrasza stuff ? Shina ? Rexx ? Valnoressa ? Or maybe is it another surprise ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry, I just meant the person she's riding in the movie is "doing some work on her", my bad :P I'm sure there are one or two other people out there atm making something with her though!

      Delete
  2. what happened to new movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on it right now! Hope to have it out next month - been very busy with RL stuff the last few months, so the movie is taking some time, but dw, it will be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any updates on the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yeah! Meant to post an update on Sunday but forgot, and was working all yesterday - rest of the week is fairly quiet, work wise, so should get some serious progress done on the last sex scene!

      Delete